NEXT MEETING – Tue, Jan 24, 2017, 7PM
- In-Town Retreat – in Canal Winchester, Mar 11-12
- Bonnie Hunter Workshop – Wednesday, June 28. Cost $55 for members. Click here for more details.
Remember that membership renewals are in January. Membership fee is $30. Here is a link to the Membership Form to download and fill out before the meeting.
The January fat quarter lotto is Red and Pink.
QUILT RETREATS and BUS TRIP
In-Town Retreat – This year’s In-Town Retreat will be held at the Frances Stuebe Community Center in Canal Winchester, courtesy of The Laughing Ewe. This year it will be held for 2 days, Saturday and Sunday, March 11-12. Cost is $30. Click here for more information.
Spring Retreat – Dates are May 5-7, 2017, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It will be held at the Berlin Resorts in Berlin, OH. Cost is $150. Click here for more information.
Bus Trip – Dates are July 13-15, 2017, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. This year we will be traveling to Kentucky, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Cost is $350.
Fall Retreat – Dates are Sept 15-17, 2017, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It will be held at the Berlin Resorts in Berlin, OH. Cost is $150.
The Guild now has a Facebook page, thanks to Judy Sagara. Our Show-and-Tell photos are available on our Facebook page. If you are a Facebook user, search for Common Threads Ohio Quilt Guild. Click on the “Join” icon. This is a closed group, so only members will see what is posted. Judy, as admin for the page, needs to approve your request, and then you will have access to the page. Use it to share pictures of your work, ask questions of other members, and share interesting quilt-related information. You need a Facebook account in order to access the page.
- Membership Form – Use this form when you would like to join, or renew, so that we have your latest information. Membership Forms need to be turned in no later than the March meeting to be included in the Membership Roster.
- Expense Form – If you have any expenses that need reimbursed by the Treasurer, please submit them using this Expense Form. Be sure to attach your receipts. (Editable PDF file) (Word Document)
- Deposit Form – Here is the form for listing deposits to give to the Treasurer.
Members, click here for your roster.